Indebted to the wrong people, with his life on the line, veteran of the U.S. Cavalry and now hired gun, Booker De-Witt has only one opportunity to wipe his slate clean. He must rescue Elizabeth, a mysterious girl imprisoned since childhood and locked up in the flying city of Columbia. Forced to trust one another, Booker and Elizabeth form a powerful bond during their daring escape. Together, they learn to harness an expanding arsenal of weapons and abilities, as they fight on zeppelins in the clouds, along high-speed Sky-Lines, and down in the streets of Columbia, all while surviving the threats of the air-city and uncovering its dark secret.
Inside this guide you will find:
- The location of every Voxophone, Kinetoscope and Telescope; Learn all of Columbia's secrets.
- The location of every Infusion Upgrade and piece of extra Gear - Be the best Booker you can be.
- Detailed information on every type of enemy and advice on how to defeat them.
- Information on how to beat the game at 1999 difficulty.
- Enjoy the journey of Bioshock Infinite, finding everything along the way.